I feel suffocated posting on here 😳🤔Not sure why. Everything feels closed up. 😔
Its like we are stuck in a tower in different cells next door to one another and we are talking to one another through the walls. 😳
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I feel suffocated posting on here 😳🤔Not sure why. Everything feels closed up. 😔
Its like we are stuck in a tower in different cells next door to one another and we are talking to one another through the walls. 😳
Originally posted by: KunwaariDaayan
Haan bohot susheel aur sanskaari ho😆Din mei Rukhlok Nath aur raat ko Rukhti Kapoor. 😆
those were the names I said I was going to tell u about. 😆
Oh crap I better run before Mausi chucks her designer heels at me...
*Running for dear life*
🤣 🤣
Apt hai shayad, you will never know reh 🤣
😳
Mamu kyu bulati hai ?? Mausa hi bula leh 😆Wohi hai tera honewala jeeju or shall i say mausa ☺️😆
Haan i thought it wasnt finished reh. Aur diya kaha ?? 😲
I didnt recieve it. Plus if its on ur old account then its gone with deactivation🤣
Yeh I did give it to u when I had the old account 😆might still have it on my phone somewhere hopefully. 😳
Originally posted by: KunwaariDaayan
Its like we are stuck in a tower in different cells next door to one another and we are talking to one another through the walls. 😳
True its a total mess ...🤬designed this damn site ?? So bloody crap.
Should have left it as it was. And fix some stuff.
Its much harder to post gifs and pics.😡
Before I get off a song For malkin😳
One of my fave Aamir Mamu and Madhuri songs.❤️
Originally posted by: KunwaariDaayan
Before I get off a song For malkin😳
One of my fave Aamir Mamu and Madhuri songs.❤️
One of my faves aswell 😳
Ab tho yehi haal hai 😆
Chalo ek gaana Chowkidaar Zatku ke liye bhi ho jaaye😃