Arju is such a sweet friend..supporting mru through and through❤️..I love their friendship..touchwood
mujhe to kuch aur chahiye...
god bless their friendship❤️
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Arju is such a sweet friend..supporting mru through and through❤️..I love their friendship..touchwood
mujhe to kuch aur chahiye...
god bless their friendship❤️
She got a strong screen presence...totally stole the show from hrithik...i could not take my eyes from her....
She looked really pretty in the song ❤️ seeing her after years onscreen 😳
I so loved loved loved mrunal in the song..Looking sooooo pretty..And her screen presence haye...So happy for her🥳
Di hum sabko kuch aur chahiye but lagta hai friendship se hi khush hona parega😔
My queen looked super pretty <3
She n HR has good chemistry too....she will have very less screen's pace for this movie, hopefully she will shine in the little space too like she always does<3
I hope one day Mru n Arijit jus post they are married in insta jus like Bob n eliza<3
Originally posted by: Stark_Wolf
I hope one day Mru n Arijit jus post they are married in insta jus like Bob n eliza<3
Isnt it too much to dream about🤣
Originally posted by: Stark_Wolf
My queen looked super pretty <3
She n HR has good chemistry too....she will have very less screen's pace for this movie, hopefully she will shine in the little space too like she always does<3
Yup hopefully

