Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 5th Oct 2026
Kanika you are loser
thengaaa 👍🏼Originally posted by: BU76E4Y7D7HEYVEC
May be ..... but I hope he takes his mom with him she'll get a good break .
And All this discussions happening Parth did all bak bak of Swiss .
If It does not happen.... I hope Ekta's PR get hold of Parth 😆
And vo puppy ni jisko hold kry 🤣
Originally posted by: YYTIXMR4BNMUBDF3
May be ..... but I hope he takes his mom with him she'll get a good break .
And All this discussions happening bcuz Parth did all bak bak of Swiss .
If It does not happen.... I hope Ekta's PR get hold of Parth 😆
Erica’s mother. Parth’s mother..... why don’t i send my mother as well!!!!
🤪😂😂
Originally posted by: UKGirl22
Erica’s mother. Parth’s mother..... why don’t i send my mother as well!!!!
Look who is jjeaalouuss here guys😂
This madam went on marathon. Whom was she competiting with?😂
Thank u ..was about to tell u to edit it😂
Congrats Leena the rockerz..🤗
Kuch bhi😆 Whose PR is this ?
It's not like the show topped throughout the duration, only high voltage drama peaks up , anyway shouldn't say further that will put AT under risk 😆