Originally posted by: khatimeethi
His fans have literally done that🤣and then bashed others🤣
And they think he is alone bhola bhala ladka in whole world
😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: khatimeethi
His fans have literally done that🤣and then bashed others🤣
And they think he is alone bhola bhala ladka in whole world
😆
I feel Sabse zyada toh Zain and Teju ki Jodi ko dekhne ke liye log intezaar Kar rahe hain
Originally posted by: pranurosid
I feel Sabse zyada toh Zain and Teju ki Jodi ko dekhne ke liye log intezaar Kar rahe hain
haan there are so many VMs on them
In akshit insta story, he is looking handsome and dressed up....I think some scenes will b there for him too
In akshit insta story, he is looking handsome and dressed up....I think some scenes will b there for him too
He is also in Malhotra house..Lagta hain Kuch combination scenes honge
This one is also beautiful 😍
Swati,Diya ya Sushma tum logon ke pass Kitchen champion mein Teju ki GIFs Hain kya?
Originally posted by: pranurosid
Swati,Diya ya Sushma tum logon ke pass Kitchen champion mein Teju ki GIFs Hain kya?
No😕
I love Teju's expressions in that ❤️😍