I knw😎
Thnx for the complement🤗
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I knw😎
Thnx for the complement🤗
Originally posted by: Ariyatogether
Yup instead of Rakshit she should try to seduce Anjaan nd he will himself reveal his identity🤣
That’s what she wants so why not 🤣
Originally posted by: Ariyatogether
Yup instead of Rakshit she should try to seduce Anjaan nd he will himself reveal his identity🤣
What will he say ruk jao me tumhara pati hu 🤣Dri will be like to roka kyu 🤣
That's because till now I don't know exact time of episode n also sleeping but for now as I know it's hard to control 😆
Tum ko Be well done
Addiction or pagal pan rang zaroor dekaye ge 🤣
Originally posted by: Ariyatogether
Thnx😆
thank god u didnt knw otherwise ppl hv got mad early morning only🤣🤣
🤣🤣
I’m around all time so it’s okey 👻
😳😆Kal se I won't be able to control till 11 because I know air timing 🤪
Originally posted by: sweetnoori
yaar ya chumiya 🤣 mujhe tu soty howe b ya word yad aa raha hota🤣
🤣
Is ek lafz ne hame sab ke zindagi badal de 🤣😗
Abhi bhi dikha he rahe he every single day watching old episodes 🤣
Shakes head in disappointment 😂
can u imagine mai serif 4 hours soi 🤪