Originally posted by: pranurosid
Better be MisHaan or Mauli promo..Kisi aur Ka promo Diya Hain toh Voot uncle ki🤬
Aur kisi ka promo diya to dekhega hi kaun....voot uncle hoshiyaar hain promo Mishaan ka hi denge pakka
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Originally posted by: pranurosid
Better be MisHaan or Mauli promo..Kisi aur Ka promo Diya Hain toh Voot uncle ki🤬
Aur kisi ka promo diya to dekhega hi kaun....voot uncle hoshiyaar hain promo Mishaan ka hi denge pakka
Chhotu Mishtiiii
Originally posted by: Vartika026
Diya your VM was so beautiful baby....and the song...wow....and you chose the first scene to be the car one....wow it was just perfect and long too....loved that so much yaar....💜💜💜😘😘😘😘😍😍😍😍😍👏👏👏✌✌✌
I replied in pm but I was in haste to pata ni send hua k ni so I wanted to tell u again...I loved that💜💜💜😍😍😍
Love u dear.❤️🤗 I was so upset yesterday, so made it to divert my mind. Yes I saw ur reply.🤗
Originally posted by: pranurosid
Better be MisHaan or Mauli promo..Kisi aur Ka promo Diya Hain toh Voot uncle ki🤬
Voot uncle, we r ready.

Teju looks similar to Chotu Mishti..Perfect choice❤️😍
Originally posted by: Vartika026
We all are like this right now😍😍😍💜💜💜
True dear❤️
My first edit..not so good...
Teju looks so similar
Wow...yaar meko bhi sikhao ye kaha se late ho tumlog😍😍😍