shadi to lag raha hai ho jayegi😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
shadi to lag raha hai ho jayegi😆
Originally posted by: shilpa2323
N ur ship doobofy again 🤣
Ha but I am prepared for anti climax 😎
Is it? I don't remember. I remember they did some aadaan pradan rasam...so got confused
Originally posted by: ifmember
Teacher back on track 😆
It could also be about any closely known people's wedding they heard about and started discussing that 😆
Anything is possible😆
Erica is spamming with Indo pics after getting back here data apparently 😂
But I love her blue outfit , she looks good
https://www.instagram.com/p/ByujH--hDXF/?igshid=wpqa07ejnxck
Originally posted by: abhiya_12
Maybe he is dating but ladki koyi aur bhi ho sakthi hain, koyi aisi jho sabsae chupaaya hain aur ek din publicly announce karega look she is the one and Eri doing yay Partho finally 😆
dafa ho jayo😡
Navu and Pre’s shaadi was in UP tradition so that they can hide Jaan’s face under ghoonghat..
Originally posted by: moniloveanupre
shadi to lag raha hai ho jayegi😆
Aisa math bholo Moni jab bhi tum positive bholthae hoo dar lagtha hain mujhe😆
eri my bahan ek sath sub pics post kar de pls
Originally posted by: moniloveanupre
dafa ho jayo😡
Me izz stating factzz😎