Originally posted by: sweetnoori
Mere Raku baby pe hans rahe ho app log🥺 🤣
Next dri jalne wali hai 🤣...
Btw Adhvik liked my comment❤️
Congrats 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT ~~*~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~*~~
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: sweetnoori
Mere Raku baby pe hans rahe ho app log🥺 🤣
Next dri jalne wali hai 🤣...
Btw Adhvik liked my comment❤️
Congrats 🤣
phele b kitni bar kiya hai
Thanks dear🤗
🤣..🤣. Maine arshu sy bola tha nimbu mirchi lga doo nazar nai lage gaiCongrats 🤣
Hans ly gaa ly 🤣
Originally posted by: sweetnoori
🤣..🤣. Maine arshu sy bola tha nimbu mirchi lga doo nazar nai lage gai
Hans ly gaa ly 🤣
I am laughing because when I came here koi nahi tha 🤣Than I go through sajaan thread and found u there so I am laughing 🤣🤣🤣for your unconditional love toward them
Jealous Raku pe🤣Originally posted by: sweetnoori
Mere Raku baby pe hans rahe ho app log🥺 🤣
Next dri jalne wali hai 🤣...
Btw Adhvik liked my comment❤️
Yup.
Congratulations ❤️
True 🤣 She really loves them🤣I am laughing because when I came here koi nahi tha 🤣Than I go through sajaan thread and found u there so I am laughing 🤣🤣🤣for your unconditional love toward them
Give her a chance she will make sure SaJaan gets married🤣🤣
Ohh I didn’t know that
It’s ok 🤗
I am laughing because when I came here koi nahi tha 🤣Than I go through sajaan thread and found u there so I am laughing 🤣🤣🤣for your unconditional love toward them
Sanjaan fever is never going to leave us 🤣🤣🤣
drikshit First love ❤️I am laughing because when I came here koi nahi tha 🤣Than I go through sajaan thread and found u there so I am laughing 🤣🤣🤣for your unconditional love toward them
#Sajaan my new 2nd love🤣
thanks baby 🤗