Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Apple_Amber thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: *Dev.*

This is the worst phase for Yeh Rishta KKH because it has not only lost it's charm, but it has also lost it's uniqueness, simplicity, creativity, good storyline, good writers (now writers are crappy ), good producer As Rajan Shahi has LOST his mind, he's just hungry for 💰 money and has tarnished YRKKH along with Star plus. The show has become irreparable from the damage. And who gives that STUPID name to a kid, Kairav!! Such a LAME name! Doesn't even sounds like a name LOL. This is a joke on Yeh Rishta team because they are showing that they're presenting CRAP and they need to SHUT DOWN now. Now even Mohsin and Shivangi also CANNOT save this show .... And over the top, Pankhuri's entry as Vedica looks so FORCED that she has NO personality of her own. I pity on this show now which was once one of my favorite show. It feels so SAD to see YRKKH struggling like this. Instead Rajan shahi should have ENDED this crap and started something NEW. He and his writers have lost creativity as now they are COPYING Ekta Kapoor's shows. 

Truly now I can say, Naitik-Akshara phase was the BEST for this show.... Because Kartik-Naira have LOST that respect as a couple and infact has become the worst phase for this show. I also didn't like child actor playing stupidly named Kairav!! Casting is also bleh!! Ild characters were behaving stupidly for example Manish.

Rest in peace YRKKH.

Can't agree more.

Apple_Amber thumbnail

Originally posted by: Raiha.khan786

Dear apko aisa kun lg raha k custody drama hoga? Bcz kartik bht bht guilty hai k usny naira k sath bht bura kia hai bht ghalat kia hai.. i m sure k wo kbi bhi naira py case ni kary ga.. case krny ka matlb hoga k naira ko phr sy taklif dena bht zaida taklif dena..jo k kartik ni kary gaa

But I always felt soo

Even before the leap I had this feeling that at the start of the leap Karthik would be shown guilty and wretched but just after knowing Naira is alive he would blast her like he did in the previous leap ( what an exciting leap it was)

We are going to hear him loud and clear- I wish you would have been dead.

Dinahjane thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Years back, the show revolved around each and every character. Even Maharaji was given importance. The stories back then were quite realistic. It didn’t revolve only around NAKSH. 

The show today has lost its essence completely. All the tracks involving KAIRA are a repeat of those involving NAKSH and other characters are not given equal importance. I used to love Yeh Rishta...till 2016. After that the show become all about Kartik and Naira. 

Sad how the show has turned out to be now. It’s better to end it and start a rerun. I would prefer to watch older episodes than today’s crappy ones.

Apple_Amber thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dinahjane

Years back, the show revolved around each and every character. Even Maharaji was given importance. The stories back then were quite realistic. It didn’t revolve only around NAKSH. 

The show today has lost its essence completely. All the tracks involving KAIRA are a repeat of those involving NAKSH and other characters are not given equal importance. I used to love Yeh Rishta...till 2016. After that the show become all about Kartik and Naira. 

Sad how the show has turned out to be now. It’s better to end it and start a rerun. I would prefer to watch older episodes than today’s crappy ones.

True but I would be hurt if it ends on this pathetic note. It was my favourite Indian show. And seeing in its present wretched form reminds me of its golden legacy. And I only sigh! Now a days I am watching Daam on YouTube as it's my another favourite I soo love Sanam Baloch. Watching her in Kankar makes me forget the plight of Yeh Rishta.