Originally posted by: -Doppelganger-
Oh I didn’t know that😆So why did mohini do that?To get herself insulted in front of everyone? 😳 Psyco lovers ki baat hi maat karo ...both love playing sacrifice-sacrifice😆
Pshyco lovers? Who MoTy? MoKo?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: -Doppelganger-
Oh I didn’t know that😆So why did mohini do that?To get herself insulted in front of everyone? 😳 Psyco lovers ki baat hi maat karo ...both love playing sacrifice-sacrifice😆
Pshyco lovers? Who MoTy? MoKo?
Originally posted by: -Doppelganger-
Yeh Mohini kya nautanki hai. I seriously hope MoTy happens so that this woman gets some action in her life
Btw is just me or has IFs emoticons and stuff vanished ?
Emoticons working for me🤔
Originally posted by: UKGirl22
Pshyco lovers? Who MoTy? MoKo?
AnuPre I call them psycho lovers , I found their obsession with each other psychotic most of the times remember the way Pre separated AnuKom's hands in their engagement😆
How strange it is that I joined this AT so late and then yesterday, I had completed my quota of 11 posts a day, being a newbie in 2 hours only. You ladies are such fun and I love love love taking part (even a smaller one) in your discussions here. Though, this restriction of posts is hell frustrating. Just waiting to complete the 100 posts now, phew! Good morning guys😊
Henlo welcome!🤗 Seeing u here for the first time😆
when u reach, groupbie its 20 posts a day, Senior member removes the restriction. u r not alone buddy,Everyone Have been thru this restriction and its annoying🤔
I woke up to this in my feed this morning .... it’s insta wants to punish me even when there is no actual reason to....
https://www.instagram.com/p/Byt9meUhIdN/?igshid=jlv0mrtadbca
Originally posted by: abhiya_12
Emoticons working for me🤔
Emoticons wapas aa Gaye
Originally posted by: -Doppelganger-
Yeh Mohini kya nautanki hai. I seriously hope MoTy happens so that this woman gets some action in her life
Btw is just me or has IFs emoticons and stuff vanished ?
Nahi toh? Its working fine🤓 Glitching it seems..
Originally posted by: UKGirl22
I woke up to this in my feed this morning .... it’s insta wants to punish me even when there is no actual reason to....
https://www.instagram.com/p/Byt9meUhIdN/?igshid=jlv0mrtadbca
He would have came wearing something similar 😂
Originally posted by: abhiya_12
He would have came wearing something similar 😂
Acha hua nhi aaya, would have given tough competition to these girls
Originally posted by: abhiya_12
He would have came wearing something similar 😂
Ladki was totally being understanding and cribbing at the same time when asked where he was!!! Cute!