Originally posted by: Octothorpe
Maybe because she's still not very normal after everything that happened😒
Hmm.. I really love ayesha's dressing sense
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Octothorpe
Maybe because she's still not very normal after everything that happened😒
Hmm.. I really love ayesha's dressing sense
Originally posted by: Albelipari
Pata nahi itni negativity kahan se laate hai 😡
Sasta nasha se 😂😂
Hmm.. I really love ayesha's dressing sense
I totally adore her. Ayesha is the first celebrity that I adore 😳 otherwise it's always the characters.
Exactly hua kya ki he had to mk this post ?
Originally posted by: mysterious17
Baba kya samjhana chahta h fans ko ??
& why is he even doing that..koi faida nahi kutch sarphire log nahi samajhne wale
Yes .. He should just ignore these useless creatures but his soft nature is allowing him to do so
Originally posted by: Octothorpe
I totally adore her. Ayesha is the first celebrity that I adore 😳 otherwise it's always the characters.
Ayesha ki baatein sunne mein maza ata hai
Originally posted by: mysterious17
Exactly hua kya ki he had to mk this post ?
That cake incident
Sasta nasha se 😂😂
This cracked me up ..
Vaise iski bhi aukat nahi hogi un logon ki
Ayesha ki baatein sunne mein maza ata hai
Yes! Her personality is very different. ❤️