Maybe.. But this is giving me telebration vibe seeing All three girls together..Originally posted by: UKGirl22
He goes for all sorts for weird awards with his shoulder pads.... but to be fair he might still be stuck in traffic !
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Maybe.. But this is giving me telebration vibe seeing All three girls together..Originally posted by: UKGirl22
He goes for all sorts for weird awards with his shoulder pads.... but to be fair he might still be stuck in traffic !
Ok you guys can all make fun of me tomorrow but ....
I think he’ll come.
Originally posted by: moniloveanupre
teri hi baddua lag rahi hai🥺😆
😎😆
Chalo, chalo haawa aane do - end this discussion! 🤔
Maybe Parth learned his lesson from being early to ekta’s party or parica had different shooting times
Originally posted by: UKGirl22
Ok you guys can all make fun of me tomorrow but ....
I think he’ll come.
Okay, I love you for this....
but tell me one thing - full pants or half pants this time?🤔🤣
Sojaao logo
50th AT celebration 🤣
what about chaddi 😎Originally posted by: ONVILBWSRO4IR53Q
Okay, I love you for this....
but tell me one thing - full pants or half pants this time?🤔🤣
iska muh band karo koi😆
Originally posted by: OC2ADWOKQAGBA7QP
Okay, I love you for this....
but tell me one thing - full pants or half pants this time?🤔🤣
3/4 🤪