Dri running was so funny🤣🤣
I wish she runs in that speed and give a dash to lava in mandap. Udajayegi lava lol
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dri running was so funny🤣🤣
I wish she runs in that speed and give a dash to lava in mandap. Udajayegi lava lol
Tum ko tu mein saat me gaseet rahi hoon 🚤🚤
🤣
I want Dri to do something hatke like pinch P's flying board, grab R by the hair and fly off into sunset with everyone watching their mouths gaped open😆
Wht a scene👏U remember i said u once to be producer of DD..😆
Mev kab ka reply ab derahihai 🤣
Atleast R has 'creativity' in having different brides. How mny times is Sh going to renew his wedding vows to the same bride every year 🤣
U never know maybe uska dil Be p pe agya sajaan ko dekht ke 🤔
Haha sofi good one dear
Yes sofi.. fans are ao blind i cant tell you. And mostly i get sad seeing the way hey comment on monalisas page..
Ok lets cut this topic warna warining padega arshu se mujhe .at hai cc nahi lol
I know seen my fair share. What's even more hilarious is fan wars🤣
Dri running was so funny🤣🤣
I wish she runs in that speed and give a dash to lava in mandap. Udajayegi lava lol
I didnt found it funny🤔They shown a female running like that first time so maybe funny..
Yup i too want that..sabke hosh ud jayenge aur mandap bhi ud jayega🤣
Originally posted by: Mevsta101
Ab saab sakoon se bete hai🤣
🤣🤣Still some hush hush going on in other threads🤣
Ae dil hai mushkil..somebody asked to make vm on this song.. koun hai..
Arshu??