Originally posted by: Albelipari
They've truly taught us what it's like to be " thode mein khush rehna "
Yeah 😂😂 Aur "intezar ka fal meetha"
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Albelipari
They've truly taught us what it's like to be " thode mein khush rehna "
Yeah 😂😂 Aur "intezar ka fal meetha"
Unexpected moments are to be cherished for .. Like makar sankrati iv 😳
Originally posted by: Albelipari
And we are glad they've reached on a position to be termed as stars ..
They deserve much more! Yudkbh is an underrated show 😞 But it will shine bright ❤
Originally posted by: Albelipari
Unexpected moments are to be cherished for .. Like makar sankrati iv 😳
And 400th episode celebration party. Bomb pe bomb gir raha tha
Originally posted by: Albelipari
Have you seen that show ?
Nahi. But I had classmates who raved about it like there is no tomorrow😆
I also never watched it
maine parth ko sirf yeh hain aashiqi main dekha hain
Originally posted by: Octothorpe
Nahi. But I had classmates who raved about it like there is no tomorrow😆
Same here 😆 my friend was also crazy about this show
And 400th episode celebration party. Bomb pe bomb gir raha tha
They were just glued to each other and that dance😉
I didn't knew about Parth till I saw my mother watching kzk 2🤣Originally posted by: munchkinland
I also never watched it
maine parth ko sirf yeh hain aashiqi main dekha hain
They deserve much more! Yudkbh is an underrated show 😞 But it will shine bright ❤
Rightly said .. Its a gem of a show sticking to its script and delivering the best content on tv .. Deserves all the appreciation