Few comments about sis pissing me off...
on IG? ig pe hai tho ignore it sushma
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Few comments about sis pissing me off...
on IG? ig pe hai tho ignore it sushma
Yem pai nunchi digi vachhinda..Mishti ni anachha mari
Why are they cutting scenes from silsila....thy are not even giving any trp...why bring it on tvthen?
I am going to ignore everything atlast mishti happiness matters....she will get bashed for everything...I dont want any sacrifice drama...
Originally posted by: Vartika026
Why are they cutting scenes from silsila....thy are not even giving any trp...why bring it on tvthen?
What scene they cut now?
mujhe pari se ek hi problem hai vo apni lala land me rahke reality ko dekh nahi rahi hai
dadi se bhi problem nahi hai mujhe jo use dikh raha hi vo us se kuch assume kar rahi hai usme uski koyi galti nahi dikhti mujhe
I am going to ignore everything atlast mishti happiness matters....she will get bashed for everything...I dont want any sacrifice drama...
for SD it's a big NO from me
MisHaanians reaction after watching precap😆 (Just for fun)


Apt