Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
haan toh bajju ko kyun Itne white hairs. 😡Originally posted by: SnehaDoll
Ankie, it's ok😆 He still looks good.
44 year old play kar rha hai. He is a method actor na, so he will totally ghusofy in character.
I remember Shweta Tiwari after 2nd 20 leap was 65 years old and dint have a single white hair😆
private pics or videos not allowed. Please follow rules thank you 😊
yes. Yes. Yes. 1000+I think makers should tone down grey hairs a bit.Though it depends on what audience likes maybe they will change his style after some time.RB can have hairs like Jai walia of Kasam se
🤣
👏
Originally posted by: MisHumptyDumpty
private pics or videos not allowed. Please follow rules thank you 😊
what is this
Originally posted by: MisHumptyDumpty
haan toh bajju ko kyun Itne white hairs. 😡
Tabhi toh it makes sense.
44 year old hai! I like characters when they enact accordingly. You can't expect a 44 year person to not have white hair. Heck, I m 29 and even I m having few strands of white hair 🤣
Koi mujko btayega ki yeah salt pepper and black pepper look mein Kya difference hai? yeh spices ki hairstyle see kyu jodte hai🤔
🤣 this is too funny !!