Hi leena sent you a DM on the other site see if it is possible to edit? hope you don't mind
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Hi leena sent you a DM on the other site see if it is possible to edit? hope you don't mind
Originally posted by: RollingStones
Its again AnuPre/Parica against ...... 4 usual haters fd and add to it 3 new fd's ....🤪
Kasautii Zindagi Kii...... 🤣
Who🤔😶
Originally posted by: RollingStones
Its again AnuPre/Parica against ...... 4 usual haters fd and add to it 3 new fd's ....🤪
Kasautii Zindagi Kii...... 🤣
What’s happened?
Originally posted by: priya185
that was a surprise 😊
???
RS posted a message for AT before she was not going to
why most of the people are upset with Eri, I saw today's discussion page. Not happy with her acting and etc...
some people are never happywhy most of the people are upset with Eri, I saw today's discussion page. Not happy with her acting and etc...
Only thing I didn't like the eye makeup it was bright
some people are never happy
Only thing I didn't like the eye makeup it was bright
[/QUOTE
I have to watch the episode yet but ya she looks good with her simple look
ok what time does it air at your end
This CC is for discussions regarding IB + idhar udhar ki baatein .. Rules: NO Discussion of any other Fandom allowed in This CC in regards to...
Rules for this CC This is a "NO ENTRY" CC. Meaning, don't dare set your foot in here because we WILL NOT allow anyone else into our CC anymore....
A place to officially discuss our deewangi for our favorite TV shows, reliving ITV era of 2010-2020 and then some web content. For joining the...
602