Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Golu14 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: ShadeOfWhite

@bold nooooo! You're scaring me!!😲 I want him to feel her presence. They have this unique soul connection. He simply cannot believe Khushi is just a humshakal. Happy never believed Shaan being someone else. Why would Rocky?

Btw isn't everything going role reversal type? Shaan ki jagah Khushi. RV ki jagah Harleen. Hotel aur family ab Happy ki jagah Rocky sambhalega. Sab kuch ulta.🤔

Yup! You are right! Sab kuch ulta ho raha hai  🤣

@bold yesss!! That precious soul connection! ❤️

Manoshono thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

At least I am happy that Rocky is taking up the responsibilities, working, and running the hotel by himself.One good thing produced 😛

It’s definitely a role reversal, but it was much needed. Happy left Sandhaya and Smiley on Rocky’s shoulders because she knows if anyone can take care of her family, it’s none other than Rocky. She witnessed every single emotion he had for her and for her family. 

Oh about feeling her presence. He better accelerate his senso meter when Happy is around 😈 Ofcourse when Happy didn’t believe he was Shan, how can Rocky believe she isn’t happy? That would be so absurd. I don’t think Creatives would dare to do such thing doesn’t matter how many Dantel reports have been made to believe Happy is no more. It has to be Rocky who needs to stay firm and refuse to believe Happy has died.. Bandi Khushi hai.. but awaz wohe hai.. baaal ki length wohe hai.. agar Rocky believes that she is Khushi .. toh use bara ghada aur koi nahe 🤣

Manoshono thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Happy wanted to protect her family and Rocky. How? Faking her death putting them in endless miseries. How could her family be safe and function normally without her being around? How would Rocky survive without her her, his heart? Did Happy think through this? Stupidity at its peak. I ask who got punished in the end? Yes, RV got death sentence but Happy left her family and esp Rocky to live a pained life. Rocky will be a lifeless body, she knows it. Unacceptable.

Death sentence for killing Happy and not for his original crimes .. ya Allah! 

Will everyone ever get to know RV has killed Ranveer and Anaya ? Hope Khushi urf Happy can explain once she returns..

Etna_Dia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I haven't watched the episode as I had such a hectic schedule today, but has it been revealed the reason why Rocky marries that girl?

If he decides to move on with that girl and actually has a child with her then, honestly, no amount of souls connection and not even if that wife is the devil himself, can justify Rocky and Happy coming back together again. When there is a child involved and such a young one too, the things are serious. 

I don't see how two people can start afresh when one of them is carrying such huge luggage himself: a child and five years of marriage. He will have memories of that marriage, habits that only a married couple has, memories of seeing their baby growing up, and they will share a lot of other stuff that inevitably comes along with married life. 

Transference thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

@Mihrimah 

That’s what I wanted to emphasise again and again. This is not Rocky. This grieving is not enough. The Rocky we know would have killed RV with his own hands, let alone standing and chatting with him. It’s just not enough! A child? The CVs are kidding. I don’t want to see a child or Rocky as a father. He doesn’t fit in. Usse toh Gul Mata kidnapping and forced marriage show karti. This is senseless. 

@ Golu, I am replying here. The grieving scene was beautiful but just didn’t make sense in this chaos! Rocky is not supposed to grieve like this. He looks like a different person all together! 

rose2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

RP, RV, Ranveer, Rocky and now RJ?

Can we just stop it with the R's?

tanvismile thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: rose2015

RP, RV, Ranveer, Rocky and now RJ?

Can we just stop it with the R's?

😆

afideen thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Happy wanted to protect her family and Rocky. How? Faking her death putting them in endless miseries. How could her family be safe and function normally without her being around? How would Rocky survive without her her, his heart? Did Happy think through this? Stupidity at its peak. I ask who got punished in the end? Yes, RV got death sentence but Happy left her family and esp Rocky to live a pained life. Rocky will be a lifeless body, she knows it. Unacceptable.

I know right! Just because momsie doesnt like her doesnt mean she has to abandon them? The ones she love? What about her mother and sister? And abandon them for Momsies happiness? Come on she could have just taken the challenge and made momsie accept her and try to win her love? She knew RV was the cause of the problems and when he is out of the picture why should she go too? 

She not only punished RV she put her family and Rocky through torture too. How painful to live without the loved one. She should know since she is going through the pain of being separate and what she did to Rocky was much worse though? He was made to believe she died and that he couldnt do anything to save her. How torturous is that? I dont applaud this plan of Happy. What about Anayas death? What about Rockys attempted murder? Why wasnt all that mentioned? Why didnt they plan to expose his past crimes too? Maybe she wanted to put him in jail and suffer for a crime he never committed? But shes denying Rocky his love and putting him in pain along the way.

Also why didnt Rocky look into who shot kulwant? Why was no investigations done on the attempted murder? The Shaan Rocky we knew was so clever. He should have figured that someone was out there to hurt him? Okay first two incidents sandhyas fall and Happys accident happened. Soon after again Anayas murder and then another attempted murder on Rocky. So he should have dug into the case? Questioned Sania and Bhatia to ask whom they were involved with? He could have found those missing bits and solved the puzzle. When everything leads to RV he would realize that Happy knew and was trying to somehow in a stupid way to save then and then he will go meet grover uncle to confirm what he knows. 

And yes! The Rocky we know wouldnt accept that Happy died. He would have denied and known that Happy is alive. They had a beautiful connection. But i am sure he doesnt believe deep inside that Happy is not dead? After watching Nilanjana maams post i guess Rocky will also make a call to RJ Kushi and talk about his story?  😂 But even then if he doesnt recognise Happys voice it would be so stupid 😪

Replying in general -

About Rockys grieving- i think that the grief that is not outwards is the painful type. He is in denial. He is dead inside. He doesnt know how to feel. He is numb. And maybe his heart doesnt accept that Happy is dead. He must have not run away and left home or done anything of that sort bcz he knew his responsibilities.To take care of Happys family. To manage the Hotel that Happy worked hard for. He has a burden in his heart and head. And maybe helplessness that he couldnt do anything to protect Happy. That he couldnt save her and fulfil the promise he made all those years back. The regret he feels about what he could have done differently. Im sure there could have been a more powerful emotion. But tbh i cried for this itself and imagine if it was raw i would have cried buckets. 😂 He always punches RV and this time he didnt? He should have bashed and bashed him until the police stopped him. I did enjoy the policewoman teaching RV a lesson. 😂

But maybe we will get to see Rocky breaking down in the coming epi? Usually when everything feels final the breaking down happens. After the denial phase. He will grieve since the facts point out that Happy died. But his heart wont accept it. 

Maybe to get momsies problem and nagging out of his mind he will agree to marry harleen given that it would be kn his favour since he will be able to make a deal with her to not expect anything in return for keeping her pregnancy secret and give the baby his name and protect them from the shame. While Rocky will be yearning for Happy. And fate will make them meet and feel the instant connection. 

Maybe if the child really is in hostel then somehow Rocky will find out from Harleen that she has a child already and had abandoned him and then find out about his whereabouts. Which will make him disgusted. And a disgusted Rocky will travel to mumbai to get his step son. And there will meet Happy. Maybe the little boy will be the one to bring RoHa together and complete their love story. Somehow this boy will help in bring Happy and Rocky together. It does say that he is a new lead in dthhj. Im sure he has an important role in bringing RoHa together. Might be like little Anjali in Kuch Kuch Hota Hai 😁