Boat choti hai take ship🛳🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Boat choti hai take ship🛳🤣
🤣🤣
Koshish rahegi 🤣
Should I send boat for u too🤣🚣♀️🤣
Originally posted by: Ariyatogether
Boat choti hai take ship🛳🤣
It’s okey I chose speed boat 🤣
Originally posted by: Mevsta101
It’s okey I chose speed boat 🤣
Gud🤣
rashi on fire🤣 🤣Originally posted by: Ariyatogether
Boat choti hai take ship🛳🤣
Originally posted by: Mevsta101
Since it’s a new AT lets start with a song
(New addition noori to what u recommended)
Ahem....
Dil joore bina he toot gaye
Ek kiss ke baad kuch naye
Ke likhe ne likhe mukkks ne🤦🏻♀️
Baar baar roon Ankhiyan 😭
Wahh wahh kya baat hai
Claps 👏👏👏👏
😭😭😭
Mukku ne yeh kya kar diya
Tadap tadap is dil se
Aah nikalti rahi
Mujhko Saza Di Pyaar Ki
Aisa Kya Gunaah Kiya
To Loot Gaye Haan Loot Gaye
To Loot Gaye Hum Teri Mohabbat Mein—>DD
*grabs lifeboat **
I was writing such a good thesis on last AT + u left me sinking 😭
🤣👏👏
Originally posted by: Ariyatogether
Boat choti hai take ship🛳🤣
Or else boat will make another history after titanic 🤣