Originally posted by: Mevsta101
Chale ga chale ga 👏
Ji bilkul chalega 😆Anything will be ok
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Mevsta101
Chale ga chale ga 👏
Ji bilkul chalega 😆Anything will be ok
Yessssss
I caught up on AT
Ooooooof I can breath 😲
Originally posted by: deepikagupta9
I want silent treatment from dri 2 Rakshit.
She said u prepare 4 Ur Marriage , I will prepare 4 our divorce
I hope DRI stick 2 her words
But i dont think so she will..they kissed after all nd she too knw Rakshit's feelings for her..
So she hv to do smthing to stop marriage
😆🤣
Originally posted by: deepikagupta9
There is a saying give respect 2 others but don't let other's 2 insult urself
If u can't stand 4 urself then u can't stand 4 anyone else
Yup but for Drishti more than her self respect saving world frm Pi matters now..so she wont leave Shergill house..she want to knw connection of Pi wid them too..
Originally posted by: deepikagupta9
I want silent treatment from dri 2 Rakshit.
She said u prepare 4 Ur Marriage , I will prepare 4 our divorce
I hope DRI stick 2 her words
And then do what? Set of fr the next mission fr DD. Or go jngle mein mngl with Anjn ji
I will catch up in next AT🤣
Originally posted by: Ariyatogether
Yup but for Drishti more than her self respect saving world frm Pi matters now..so she wont leave Shergill house..she want to knw connection of Pi wid them too..
And for anjaan too🤣
many more 2 come 🤣Originally posted by: Mevsta101
That’s a good song too 🤔
*gives out anti rush tablets to everyone*
My turtle has bcm breathless keeping up🤣