I have not watched but I heard that it is like kasamAnyone tried watching Bepannah Pyar? I watched couple of episodes.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~***
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I have not watched but I heard that it is like kasamAnyone tried watching Bepannah Pyar? I watched couple of episodes.
I have not watched but I heard that it is like kasam
I had heard too. But as of now it’s not like kasam. There’s a bit of mystery in it so I’m watching as of now.
I have not watched so I don't know.Shows with mystery are interesting to watch it keeps viewers hooked.I had heard too. But as of now it’s not like kasam. There’s a bit of mystery in it so I’m watching as of now.
Anything else good to watch girls? Bus as long as it’s not supernatural. I can’t watch Nagin/Vish types.
Aditi our mauli is coming back to Silsila 🥳I wish ishaan too came.
ek bhram sarvagun sampanna plot seems interesting.Anything else good to watch girls? Bus as long as it’s not supernatural. I can’t watch Nagin/Vish types.
Aditi our mauli is coming back to Silsila 🥳I wish ishaan too came.
Yayyyyyyyy 🥳🥳🥳
Mauli Ishaan khannacoming Back 🥳🥳
I hope we finish this AT before mauli comes back.
yeah 👍🏼😳 And Our Remaining Members Too Join🤗Back 😃 Possibly New AT 😎I hope we finish this AT before mauli comes back.