Originally posted by: suhaaana
Wohi toh nai pata
Oh ok 🙄🙄🙄🙄
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: suhaaana
Wohi toh nai pata
Oh ok 🙄🙄🙄🙄
You still doing job right ???
Originally posted by: Keepdreaming
You still doing job right ???
I am having interview next week
So m into books now
Mujhe kisi bhi haal me ye Clg chahiye
Originally posted by: suhaaana
I am confused
I don't know if I will clear the cut off
It's all mess..
I am having doubtful now I have given 2 exams according to me I should be able to clear
Dont worry suhana
Sure you will clear the exam
God bless u dear
I hope so too
Fingers crossed
What do u do aarti???
Originally posted by: suhaaana
I am having interview next week
So m into books now
Mujhe kisi bhi haal me ye Clg chahiye
Oh hope you will ... do best
Originally posted by: suhaaana
What do u do aarti???
Complete my study now free
Because of health issue
Okay
U mean u r chilling 😀
Not fully because migraine and low bp problem gave me a hard time and to hot weather create a more problem for me.😭
hello friends... am not able do pm regularly... so please my all friend follow this thread... i post the link here... so you get link easily of
Concept This is story about two strangers which tied in sacred bond and one partner fall in love with another at first sight. Two individuals...
Dillagi Dil ki Lagi Jab Dil kho jata hai kisi aise mein Jo apna na hoke pe apna sa lagge. Jiski ek jhalak ke leye yeh nighein tarpati rahe Or...
As mentioned in the notes in the other FF threads that I had created the other ID at a time when I wanted to be anonymous and avoid raising...
Prologue Zindagi ke kuch faisle hum lete hai or kuch yeh zindagi humse karvati hai.. kabhi hass ke to kabhi is dil pe pathar rakh kar!! but is...
1.2k