Originally posted by: AsadZoya1708
Really??? But then I was only 17 when I joined IF...
Ima is rules breaker 🤣
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
Originally posted by: AsadZoya1708
Really??? But then I was only 17 when I joined IF...
Ima is rules breaker 🤣
Originally posted by: nuomi.riceball
My brother graduate from college when he was 19 haha
I will complete my graduation when I'm 21...
Originally posted by: AsadZoya1708
I will complete my graduation when I'm 21...
Which university are you eyeing on Mona?
Originally posted by: nuomi.riceball
Let's have a celebration and wish Ima on Oct 13 then haha
👍🏼
😲😲It's too fast!!Originally posted by: nuomi.riceball
My brother graduate from college when he was 19 haha
Originally posted by: nuomi.riceball
Which university are you eyeing on Mona?
Not university... I'm doing CA know so degree isn't that important...
I haven't heard it🙉🙉Originally posted by: nuomi.riceball
Let's have a celebration and wish Ima on Oct 13 then haha
Originally posted by: AsadZoya1708
Not university... I'm doing CA know so degree isn't that important...
Is that like a vocational degree?
Originally posted by: nuomi.riceball
Is that like a vocational degree?
No normal degree only...
Forever in our Hearts This CC is for anyone who wants to relive Sidharth's memories and discuss anything related to him. My hope is that this CC...
1.4k