Humara naara, zyada dikhe ga Ruhaan hamara 🤣
Ruhan jindabad🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Humara naara, zyada dikhe ga Ruhaan hamara 🤣
Ruhan jindabad🤣
Originally posted by: khatimeethi
Yes he was what brought spice in life and he was given substance ,unlike show where he was lead yet ...
True that. He changed the whole scenario 😉
Dude u r so talented 👏 the coloring is just wow
Dude u r so talented 👏 the coloring is just wow
Saki the gif queen.
I want patience in my life🤣to even try Photoshop and gif
Originally posted by: khatimeethi
Saki the gif queen.
I want patience in my life🤣to even try Photoshop and gif
Yes she is 👍🏼
I want patience for studying, I've become distracted 😵
Same 🤔i was supposed to finish 2 books this weekend not even close and 2 modules
Originally posted by: khatimeethi
Same 🤔i was supposed to finish 2 books this weekend not even close and 2 modules
I've so much to study and I'm going on day outa 🤣
I've so much to study and I'm going on day outa 🤣
Haha enjoy for few days 🤣i have so much to do too ,i need to make report
Originally posted by: khatimeethi
Haha enjoy for few days 🤣i have so much to do too ,i need to make report
Yes 😆
Then make it 👍🏼
Will this sat and sun