Originally posted by: khatimeethi
Purani hi hai 😆
yeh pink shirt kab peheni thi? I mean konse episode me? Did I miss that episode ?🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: khatimeethi
Purani hi hai 😆
yeh pink shirt kab peheni thi? I mean konse episode me? Did I miss that episode ?🤣
Originally posted by: HeartBeat321
yeh pink shirt kab peheni thi? I mean konse episode me? Did I miss that episode ?🤣
Arey kitni baar toh pehni hai .
Wow accidental kiss wale episode Mai ...
Phir recently bhi
Finally watched the episode. I'm team Anshi KJ was very good. It's been a while he has given this level of performance. I liked everything, his raised voice, his expressions, everything was on point. And precap is even better ❤️
we also in team anshi hewasso good 👍🏼
just loud hona nahi pasand tha i mean i found it over loud 😒
Originally posted by: -sakeena-
we also in team anshi hewasso good 👍🏼
just loud hona nahi pasand tha i mean i found it over loud 😒
Precap dekh k mujhe b loud laga tha par episode main achha laga mujhe 😆
suna hai s1 ka mauli will be back hope thy show promo and do tell us k mauli mishti baki sab honge and less ruhaan becz i dnt want to waste my time and i care less about s1 characters wo toh margye ab waps kyu yaaar thats why i never wanted extention 🤦🏻♀️
Originally posted by: -sakeena-
we also in team anshi hewasso good 👍🏼
just loud hona nahi pasand tha i mean i found it over loud 😒
ya meri problem bhi wohi thi but that's Ruhaan so I will again watch it. Maybe I will like it too 😆
Originally posted by: -sakeena-
suna hai s1 ka mauli will be back hope thy show promo and do tell us k mauli mishti baki sab honge and less ruhaan becz i dnt want to waste my time and i care less about s1 characters wo toh margye ab waps kyu yaaar thats why i never wanted extention 🤦🏻♀️
arre she will be back only to show light to mishti in the diff situation, where she has to choose between sister and love. woh bas dream squ hoga 😆
Precap dekh k mujhe b loud laga tha par episode main achha laga mujhe 😆
Ur my twinning girl😆haina episode Mai it was good
Originally posted by: khatimeethi
Arey kitni baar toh pehni hai .
Wow accidental kiss wale episode Mai ...
Phir recently bhi
yeh le firse old shirt to Ruhaan? Sayad ghar ke liye paise bacha raha hai 🤣
Originally posted by: HeartBeat321
arre she will be back only to show light to mishti in the diff situation, where she has to choose between sister and love. woh bas dream squ hoga 😆
mujhe kuch achaay feelings nahii aa ra hai suna hai she is makers fav so u know what i mean 😆