🤣🤣Swara 🤣🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
🤣🤣Swara 🤣🤣
Nah I had the idea about Sajaan😛
I just wasn't able to join Mev & Noori & everyone else on their wedding planning for the new couple🤣
Hifi😆
Good😆Originally posted by: sandhir.candy
Nah I had the idea about Sajaan😛
I just wasn't able to join Mev & Noori & everyone else on their wedding planning for the new couple🤣
Flying marriage 🤣
And you don't know about their child who has a long hair🤣
Originally posted by: Daydreamer123
Good😆
Flying marriage 🤣
And you don't know about their child who has a long hair🤣
Aiyoo
Lol🤣🤣
#sanjaan fever never ends
Thank god
I never got infected with this fever🤣🤣
I need spoilers 😭
& I don't want to know what is going to happen with Simran
I want to know what is going to happen b/w Drikshit next
Btw I won't mind Drijaan as well😛🤣
But Drikshit scenes are a must now
Dandy DriKshit ka pata nai Drijaan to hai
And I will not mind If drijaan luv angle is there
Afterall Rakshit is anjaan