unbelievable Pragya slaps Rhea 👏 ,this spoiled Girl is so stupid

Page
of
1unbelievable Pragya slaps Rhea 👏 ,this spoiled Girl is so stupid

Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
In the precap rhea says she didn't feel bad when pragya slapped her and rhea hugs her. The only time rhea is likeable is when she praises pragya and sees her as a mother figure.
I saw the precap and i hate it. I mean, look at Pragya, soft heart because of Rheas crocodile tears.🤢
Originally posted by: 2TD5YCYTCKJDXB5J
I saw the precap and i hate it. I mean, look at Pragya, soft heart because of Rheas crocodile tears.🤢
Actually those tears were genuine when she was with Pragya.. Only with others she plays games.
I feel for Naina Singh. She’s legit been slapped by like everyone at this point. I think she’s beaten Aliya AND. Tanu’s record of slaps of 5 years in just a few weeks 😂😂