Thanks 🤗
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Thanks 🤗
🤣🤣
🤗🤗
I'm reading Aashnaa😭Originally posted by: Aquabutterfly
Wow Rashi. I love that you have so much faith in me 🤣
NKK has 3 chapters left, Talaash is almost completely written. Aashnaa is the only one that will take time 😆
What's with everyone and my blood? Mera hemoglobin pehle hi kam hai yaar. Mere khoon ko baksh do 😆
Originally posted by: Daydreamer123
I'm reading Aashnaa😭
Whoops...you chose the wrong book to read 😆
Originally posted by: Aquabutterfly
What's with everyone and my blood? Mera hemoglobin pehle hi kam hai yaar. Mere khoon ko baksh do 😆
🤣🤣
Yup😆U made it swara??? 😆
🤣🤣Originally posted by: Aquabutterfly
What's with everyone and my blood? Mera hemoglobin pehle hi kam hai yaar. Mere khoon ko baksh do 😆
Baksh diya🤣
Eat green leafy vegetables 😆