Originally posted by: Tellurium
Nah
I just can't keep posting 85 times
Without anyone at the other end😆
You'll always get a company😆
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Originally posted by: Tellurium
Nah
I just can't keep posting 85 times
Without anyone at the other end😆
You'll always get a company😆
I Don't know I have asked everyone to be here
but they are not interested
so I don't say anything now
Originally posted by: munchkinland
I Don't know I have asked everyone to be here
but they are not interested
so I don't say anything now
They have a busy life perhaps😳
yeah maybe but they have time for khopcha
kya khopcha? Mai nahi hu... waha...😳Originally posted by: munchkinland
yeah maybe but they have time for khopcha
I am here for you though🤗
and for me as well khopcha is😊
Originally posted by: munchkinland
yeah maybe but they have time for khopcha
Khopcha gives you notifications
So people tend to come
Opening the browser searching for the thread takes longer than just scrolling for notifs
Lo... yahan ayo to bhi sab ....😳
😊