Originally posted by: Fe-en-Dios
Akash will be a catalyst in another way, not like this
In another way ?
You mean dont mean like Shyam in the show ??
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Fe-en-Dios
Akash will be a catalyst in another way, not like this
In another way ?
You mean dont mean like Shyam in the show ??
Originally posted by: Fe-en-Dios
Arnav has to fall in the pit, that is obvious from day 1. But the question is how will he rise?
How?/ So he will need someone beside him but somewhere he will have to do the bit on his own?
But you say he is not a lawyer?? Yeh baat kuchh hazam nahi huyi
Originally posted by: Fe-en-Dios
Yup. If not today then definitely weekend.
N
Dont worry, we will wait for the update.
All the best to Kiddo for her sessionals, and especially to you. Dont stress, she will do well. Like mother, like daughter.🤗
I'll come up with thoughts on next chapter 😉
I'm good. How are you ?
How is your health? Hope Jr is well too.
Originally posted by: Aishu136
DDD,
What do you think about the teaser?
Cmon you can't escape dear now that I asked you😆😃
Well, I almost escaped but only till the time you caught me. 😒
Khushi is thinking seriously about giving a fair chance to their marriage, good.
Gosh! This demigod named Akash's praises will surely have the ability to increase sugar sickness
I'm sure I'll jump to catch his flaws anytime anywhere. 😎
It looks like arnav is going to be the face of the party maybe their CM candidate and from the looks, its not at all look like a pretty thing instead of it looks very risky and far more dangerous than we have thought of.
I may actually mean that 😆
Originally posted by: Ecrivain
So whose topped the class for chapter 4? Aishu or p? 😛
Both, I guess.
Originally posted by: Ecrivain
How?/ So he will need someone beside him but somewhere he will have to do the bit on his own?
But you say he is not a lawyer?? Yeh baat kuchh hazam nahi huyi
God helps those, who help themselves.
Originally posted by: Ecrivain
N
Dont worry, we will wait for the update.
All the best to Kiddo for her sessionals, and especially to you. Dont stress, she will do well. Like mother, like daughter.🤗
Thank you, EC.
I am finishing the chap now 😊
The Court of Nawab Malik "Some people, like certain verses, must be read in chapters." - Set in the court of 18th century Lucknow, a slow burn...
Nov, 30th ...Can we forget this day? When our favorite show "Iss Pyar Ko Kya Naam Doon ..." Ended abruptly. It was painful for all of us not to...
Hello readers, Thank you for your support so far. It has been overwhelming. I am deeply grateful to every reader; sweet silent ones and precious...
(Backgroundof the story-shyams truth is out and he is out of the raizda mansion post the miscarriage of anjali,anjali become more dependent on...
A splishin’ and a splashin’! A little bit of pool time is among the unforgettable ones Entangled meetings straight from Kisses to heartbreaks By...
34