Main toh din bhar chocolate khati hoon😆Originally posted by: munchkinland
sameer ki vjh se ab toh chocolate dekhna bhi impossible hain
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Main toh din bhar chocolate khati hoon😆Originally posted by: munchkinland
sameer ki vjh se ab toh chocolate dekhna bhi impossible hain
Woh bhi Sameer ki property hai...maine sab kuch usse dediya hai..permission lelo usse 😆Originally posted by: Abida_angel
Chal kaan la idhar😆
hayye kash 😭 humare dil itne na toote hote
bhen i really wish we all get our sameer's🤗
When I just started watching the show I was jealous of her but then I understood their loveOriginally posted by: munchkinland
I know right and Naina have him
Main toh din bhar chocolate khati hoon😆
khana toh phle hi mushkil tha
ab dekhna bhi hogya
"Bhagwan ne sirf ek hi Naina banayi hai" two rare souls belong to each otherOriginally posted by: munchkinland
I know right and Naina have him
This cracked me up🤣Woh bhi Sameer ki property hai...maine sab kuch usse dediya hai..permission lelo usse 😆
You already have your Sameer and I am hoping mine will get his head right and come back to meOriginally posted by: munchkinland
bhen i really wish we all get our sameer's🤗
🤣
Sims what is happening I'm not understanding...I'm not able to understand what are you trying to sayYou already have your Sameer and I am hoping mine will get his head right and come back to me