Ishra SS: Pyaar Ho Jaayega [pt 17 on pg 73 on 30/12/2021] - Page 39

Posted: 4 years ago

Thank you so much for the lovely response.

Part-6

After that days became more busy for everyone and Ishra didn't had any specific conversations but little bit masti was there in between work. Soon the day came and Bhallas and Iyers left for Amritsar for the marriage and engagement. Raman was already in amritsar from last five days to do all preparations. All reached at the airport and left to the Bhalla house by the cars sent by Raman. It took them a few hours to reach there and it was evening now. IshMi came out and was amazed to see the house which was a big haveli. It was decorated beautifully. Whole Bhalla family welcomed them. Mrs Bhalla covered her head with dupatta like she used to do there. Whole house was filled with many relatives. Ladies were singing folk songs and dancing in big lawn while men were chatting. Bhallas met their relatives and introduced IshMi too. They went to their rooms for freshening up and having snacks. They came after half an hour. Mr Bhalla was with men while Mrs Bhalla was with ladies. Romi was with his cousins while IshMi were with Preeta (the bride). They were talking when Mr Bhalla asked about Raman as they didn't see him till now. All praised him how he is so busy in doing all the preparations from the time he came.

Mrs Bhalla - Par, hai Kaha vo Khoteya….

She couldn't complete when they heard,

R - Yahi hai aapka Khoteya ma.

All turned and saw him coming all tired. He came to Mrs Bhalla first and hugged her.

R - I missed you so much Maa.

Mrs Bhalla - Chal jhutha, ek bar bhi ma ko phone nhi kiya aur kehta hai ki miss kiya.

R - Vo to meri Pyari dadi aur dono chachiji ne itna khyal rakha ki time hi nhi mila.

Mr Bhalla - Pta hai humhe, tujhe yahan aane ke bad kai guna jyada pyar milta hai.

R - Chachaji, kuch jalne ki badbu aa rhi hai.

All laughed at his comment. While Romi complimented him,

Romi - Vaise kya bat hai bhai. Ek dum full punjabi look mein aaj to chaa rhe ho.

Ishita looked at Raman carefully hearing him who was looking extra handsome in pathani kurta. Preeta also praised him and that's when he noticed ishita who was looking at him but she changed her view within few seconds.

Dadaji - Vaise Raman tu kaha tha puttar abhi tak. Aaj dopahar se ghar par nhi tha,...

R - Ohho dadaji. Why to fear when I'm here. I will handle everything. You just sit and enjoy and see, apni iklauti bahan ki shadi mein kya dhoom machayenge uske yeh charo bhai. Kyu kya kahte ho bhai.

Rest three brothers said yes. Raman came to Preeta and said cupping her face,

R - Apni Pyari bahan ki shadi mein na koi kami chodenge aur na hi koi shikayat ka mauka denge. Aur Iske liye Itne surprises hai ki yeh hafta Iske liye itna yadgar ban jaayega ki yaha se rote huye nhi haste huye jaayegi.

Preeta smiled emotionally.

R - To Chale, pehle surprise ke liye.

Dadi - Kaha jaa rhe ho Raman….

R - Ha meri dadi, janta hu ki ab Preeta ghar ke bahar nhi jaa sakti par hamari bahan ke liye hum market ko to yahan laa hi sakte hai.

He said making all confused. Raman called out for someone and few men started coming. Raman told them to keep the things in the backyard. Within 10 minutes they left keeping the things while Raman told Preeta to come in backyard after 15 minutes and all four brothers left. After 15 minutes, Preeta went along with IshMi and was happily surprised to see the different types of fast foods thelas and all brothers were standing wearing an apron and cap, all ready to prepare food for their sister. Preeta got happy and hugged them while IshMi admired their bonding.

After sometime they broke the hug and started making pani puri, chat, etc for Preeta and fed her. Then she also fed them and all enjoyed fully reminiscing their childhood. Romi called IshMi too but Ishita sent Mihika only and herself stood watching them only. Raman saw her smiling  and looking at them. He went to her.

R - Oh madam, aap yahan akele kya kar rhi hai?

I - Nothing….

R - Now don't tell me that you never had these things.

I - No, I had.

R - Then come join us. I'm sure itna tasty bna hai ki tumne kabhi nhi khaya hoga. Come..

Saying so he held her hand to take her but she stopped,

I - wait Raman, I'm good here. I don't want to disturb your family moments. You go and enjoy with your siblings.

R - Tum pagal wagal ho kya? Don't want to disturb your moments  (he said repeating her words) Yeh sab bakwas sochti kaha se ho. Come.

I - Raman please..

R - Mihika is also there na.

I - Yes but she is going to be a part of your family.

R - And you are also going….. (he said in the flow)

I - What??

R - I mean you are my friend so you are a part.

I - But…

R - Are you my friend or not? ?

I - Raman…..

R - Yes or no??

I - You….

R - Yes or no??

I - Yes.

R - Then come.

I - You are so stubborn.

R - Not more than you.

Both smiled and he took her there. He fed her also and she praised them. They enjoyed it for one hour, clicked pics and made videos, then joined back the family. Preeta happily told everything to all. All had dinner and again gathered for sometime, Then finally left to their rooms.

Mihika was waiting for Ishita in their room as she went out for sometime but taking a long time to come back. She thought to check on her and went to the balcony only to see Ishra sitting together in garden amd talking happily and laughing in between. First she smiled seeing her sister free and happy but then got a little worried for her.

M (thinking)- Samajh nhi aata, Akka aur Raman bhai ki friendship se mujhe khush hona chahiye ya dukhi. Kabhi lagta hai they are just friends par kabhi kabhi lagta hai ki yeh friendship kahi pyaar ki pehli seedhi to nhi. I don't have any problem with both but please murugan Raman bhai ka sath, unki dosti ya pyar, Akka ke purane zakhmo ko bharne ka kam kare to Acha hai, unhe taaza na kare…. I think I should talk to Raman bhai..

Thinking to talk to Raman tomorrow morning only she went to room. While at the other side, two more pairs of eyes were also watching Ishra and they were just praying for their togetherness without knowing anything else, they were Dadaji dadi ji. In garden, Ishra were talking randomly when Raman remembered about that incomplete conversation regarding her profession and asked,

R - Hey, you told me that day that you are a software engineer. Is that really true?

I - Did your laptop stop working again??

R - No.

I - Then also you thought that I'm telling a lie??

R - Not doubting on you but I was just curious to know why you are working like this being a software engineer. I mean you are not interested or what.

I - I was always interested. It was my dream to become a software engineer and then it became my Appa’s dream also. I completed my graduation and was working for a company when my parents died in a plane crash leaving me and Mihika alone in this world along with his business. It was very difficult to handle myself, Mihika and business also. I can't leave my father's business like that. I had seen him working hard for it. I just couldn't let his name to go down so I joined the industry leaving my job.

She became emotional remembering the past.

R - Sorry.

I - Its ok.

R - Mihika??

I - She just started her graduation at that time.

R - So you left your studies and job in mid.

I - No, I didn't leave my studies as it was my father's dream to see me standing on my own two feet. I left my job and joined my father's business. First I learned about this business, when I settled well in it and business got stable, I completed my postgraduate studies along with handling the business.

R - But you don't work in that field now.

I - No, I work. I'm in touch with a company of one of my father's friends. I don't work for salary but I used to work with them sometimes, Im in touch with new softwares and applications. With that I didn't let my father's dream and his hard work both to go down the drain.

She completed and looked at him who was looking at her with admiration and slight smile. She waved her hands and asked what happened through eyes while he just smiled and saluted her.

I - What’s this?

R - You are really very strong and hard working. After knowing this, I really respect you more and more. A big salute to you. You are an inspiration for today's generation, a multi talented woman.

I - Enough. This is too much. Don't praise me so much. It doesn't suit you. You look good when you smile freely, joke over me, taunt or tease me for my strictness and try to make me smile….

R - Enough. I think you got to know me very well.

I - A good friend should know his friend well.

R - That’s true. So a good friend should also compliment each other .

I - Like….

R - Like if he does something good, if he talks good, if he…. Looks good.. (he said stressing on last words)

I -Okay.

R - Okay?? Only okay??

I - Hmmm. I will keep it in my mind for next time.

R - Next time?? Don’t you think that…

I - What??

R (sadly) - Nothing leave it.

I (smiling) - By the way, you were looking more handsome in your new look today.

Raman looked at her smiling.

I - This is what you wanted to hear, na.

Raman ruffled his hairs shyly getting embarrassed being caught.

I - Now, you are looking too cute like a kid. I can’t believe it, you are blushing Raman.

R (composed himself) - Nothing like that.

I - I didn’t know that you like to hear such compliments. Now I will compliment you daily. I will get to see you blushing.

R - Enough yar. Now you are teasing me so much.

Ishita laughed at him while Raman admired her laughing with her.

Jabse mila hoon tujhse

Muskuraata rehta hoon

Jo bhi milta hai mujhse

Sunata phirta hoon

Door rehna iss mayajaal se

Warna tera jeena dusvaar ho jayega

Hans mat pagli pyar ho jaayega

Hans mat pagli pyar ho jaayega

Main toh yeh sochta tha

Sochta tha bewajah

Khwaabon ki khidki thi bandh

Ab ishq hoga bhi kya

Tujhse yoon thoda khul gaya hoon main

Yoon teri ankhon mein ghul gaya hoon main

Ho.. Jaise paani mein chandan huaa

Dil ab kuch bhi karna ko tayaar ho jaayega

Hans mat pagli pyaar ho jayega

Hans mat pagli pyaar ho jayega

I - Ok. I think it's getting late now. We should go.

R - Oh yes. I have so many work for tomorrow. Let's go.

I - Do you need any help?

R - No. We all brothers will handle everything. Don't worry.

Both left from there. They turned to different directions to go to their rooms when Ishita called him from behind and he turned to her,

I - Thank you so much. Aaj tak suna tha ki dard baatne se kam hota hai aaj mahsoos bhi kar liya. Aaj pehli bar koi aisa mila, jisse meri story nhi pta thi aur meri story genuinely jaanna Chahta tha. Pehli bar mujhe kisi baharwale ke sath apne dard baat kar acha laga. Thank you for being a good friend Raman. Good night.

R (smiling fully) - Its my good luck to have a good friend like you. Remember I'm always there for you. Good night. Sweet dreams….

Ishita left smiling while Raman continued,

R - About me…. Don't worry Ishita. Now bad days are gone. Good days will come. Ab bas us din ka intezaar hai jis din yeh baharwala…. Gharwala ban jaayega. Haaye..

He smiled at his own words and left to his room. Both slept remembering their moments…

Here I’m ending this part.

Precap-  A small Ishra outing in Amritsar and a twist.

Updated next part. Hope you will like it....

Awesome update 👏👏

Pls continue soon Pls Pls pls 

Thanks for the pm 

Awesome superb fabulous fantastic lovely amazing update dear

Plz continue soon

Thanks for pm

Lovely update

Bhallas and ishmi reached amritsar ranan and toshiji scene was nice ishita was looking at raman as he was in punjabi getup Raman is such a lovely brother his surprise for preeta was awesome loved how he made ishita laugh at night mihika was waiting for ishita she saw ishra together laughing and sharing jokes she was happy but worried for ishita she decided to speak with raman next day ishra talk was lovely poor ishita have gone through with alot in young age loved ramans pov

Pls update soon

Beautiful update 

Raman is so cute

Ishita shared her feelings with raman

Loved their cute moments 

Lets see what happens next 

Ty 4 d pm too

Very well written....awesome update 

Waiting for next please update soon and pm if possible 

Super update....waiting for next update... 

Originally posted by Dhanushiya95

Super update....waiting for next update... 

thank u