Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Deepika’s smile is so beautiful😍 in all the pics she is looking effortlessly gorgeous
“Nazar Utaro”

I have seen the meltdowns on twitter so these pics must be adding more salt their wounds. Jale pe namak... 😆
So happy these two are, bless them. ❤️
Ps: @eggon I spy something in the pics. Cuties!!
Originally posted by: Melissaa
I have seen the meltdowns on twitter so these pics must be adding more salt their wounds. Jale pe namak... 😆
So happy these two are, bless them. ❤️
Ps: @eggon I spy something in the pics. Cuties!!
Nope .. 🤰😂
Originally posted by: UMGJIICPTFZ62LMV
Nope .. 🤰😂
Shutup!! Let me daydream. ☺️ 🤣
Originally posted by: Melissaa
I have seen the meltdowns on twitter so these pics must be adding more salt their wounds. Jale pe namak... 😆
So happy these two are, bless them. ❤️
Ps: @eggon I spy something in the pics. Cuties!!
Same😆
Originally posted by: Melissaa
Shutup!! Let me daydream. ☺️ 🤣
Nope 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Why hasn't Deepika posted any of this pics on her Insta..
https://x.com/TeamDeepikaMY_/status/2037767946743980089
Seen today
https://www.instagram.com/p/DcIuAK9gsT3/?igsh=bWN2bDQwY2ZncG1j
https://www.instagram.com/p/DamTLYWDB9v/?igsh=MXJ6Mm11bzYzMGkwMg==
https://www.instagram.com/p/DZciIQZmnDR/?igsh=ZXQ0ODIwN3o4cG1s
2