Hey! I request you to stay.Forget it, I am leaving the AT, goodbye
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Hey! I request you to stay.Forget it, I am leaving the AT, goodbye
Originally posted by: Wistfulness
Hey! I request you to stay.
Hey! So sweet of you! let me PM you
😭 😭 Bajaj was not villain , he was never.

Ekta trust ksg to play this iconic character and for that she will do everything. End of the day she wants to earn money and wants her show to be success so drama is will have to happen😆
It says Villainero meaning Villain/Hero😉
He was not villian does he even know what bajaj was🤣 I guess they stalk out forum and pick up words to describe a character.
He was mostly grey shades to some extend then he became too white for prerna 😎
If he was villian he wouldn’t let prerna sleep with her ex to save sneha or break off their engagement so she can leave him or love her kids as his own if he was really a villian 😛
He was not villian does he even know what bajaj was🤣 I guess they stalk out forum and pick up words to describe a character.
He was mostly grey shades to some extend then he became too white for prerna 😎
If he was villian he wouldn’t let prerna sleep with her ex to save sneha or break off their engagement so she can leave him or love her kids as his own if he was really a villian 😛
Yup
Originally posted by: SanyaEterna
It says Villainero meaning Villain/Hero😉
i know... but villain word i cant tolerate on beside bajaj's name. he might be grey . but villain , nah .
Is this director that ignorant? Why can't Ekta hire a better one for RB?
It seems ekta trust him a lot but he don’t seem to be energetic of bajaj character lol it’s all up to ksg to play his role with perfection and win our hearts or else this show is doomed 🤣