How was today’s episode? Any Mishaan scenes?
No mishaan scenes...only in precap....ex insulting mishti and mishti slapping him...u can see new cunning side of ex
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
How was today’s episode? Any Mishaan scenes?
No mishaan scenes...only in precap....ex insulting mishti and mishti slapping him...u can see new cunning side of ex
omg what a waste of spaceNo mishaan scenes...only in precap....ex insulting mishti and mishti slapping him...u can see new cunning side of ex
I wonder what Ruhaan will do
I’m glad Mishti slapped ex he deserves it
I wonder what Ruhaan will do
In precap Ruhaan was angry.....he is going to beat ex but mishti is stopping him
In precap Ruhaan was angry.....he is going to beat ex but mishti is stopping him
Yeah he deserves more beating🤬😡
it’s understandable for him to be angryIn precap Ruhaan was angry.....he is going to beat ex but mishti is stopping him
he is unbelievableOriginally posted by: pranurosid
Yeah he deserves more beating🤬😡
May b to show someone crybaby in S1, Rajdeep was shown negative
guys plz someone write something on 1st shayari
I will add that in my shayari thread
plz plz plz.....