I cant find the best parts - dropping hanger, sliding feet, her arms going around him& her hands around his neck.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
I cant find the best parts - dropping hanger, sliding feet, her arms going around him& her hands around his neck.



Woah Check this out!
I cant find the best parts - dropping hanger, sliding feet, her arms going around him& her hands around his neck.
I just went to rewatch the scene....twice 🤣
Yup .... tears of happiness. ... it has to burst out in some form😆
https://www.instagram.com/tv/Bx5CIQzB00N/?igshid=1r416585vhgb3
Now that anjaan is rakshit I’m gonna have to go rewatch their scenes too 🤣
Let's go on a binge🤣...
Sofna, Rakshit and anjaan both were very angry with drishti for fire incident
Anjaaan scene's aren't my cup of tea since he let P swarm over him.
Rmmbr DriJaan first scene in picnic building - when he gets to her and offers his hand she hesitate - such a loyal wife R heart must've burst with khushi. ... then he dz that!😡
Let's go on a binge🤣...
Omg IF is messing up again 🤦🏻♀️
I’m always watching their scenes
It’s a daily routine 😂😂😂
Originally posted by: DiscoDhokla
Sofna, Rakshit and anjaan both were very angry with drishti for fire incident
I know. But he also knew why she took that step - His fury is visible