Found it after trawling the forum 💪
OMG the level of dedication 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Found it after trawling the forum 💪
OMG the level of dedication 🤣

I was thinking what if her hair caught fire😲 - which aag would they need to douse first?😛
Look at Drishti’s neck. ..she's near bursting 😆




Mev I think this is the one Sana posted raw of their bodies touching


This was more realistic


Actually look here -this is where their body merged



This is where it got interesting





Someone explain that note across the screen please .....
Originally posted by: Mevsta101
OMG the level of dedication 🤣
You're back - same same🤣
I think we both should posess DriKshit👌 - me Dri and you Rakshit - fill their ears and then leave them to do our bidding 🤣
I was thinking what if her hair caught fire😲 - which aag would they need to douse first?😛
Look at Drishti’s neck. ..she's near bursting 😆
Mev I think this is the one Sana posted raw of their bodies touching
I dunno gonna have to double check 🤔😉 (I just need any excuse to rewatch that scene 😂)
This was more realistic
Drishti was just fully gone after the first two kisses 😂🙈
Actually look here -this is where their body merged
This is where it got interesting
Definitely 🙊🙈
I loved this bit They both seeemd so lost 😍😍
Someone explain that note across the screen please .....
Omg u killing it.......ufffffff🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
Did u notice the tear or was that just me 🤔
I think we both should posess DriKshit👌 - me Dri and you Rakshit - fill their ears and then leave them to do our bidding 🤣
🤣
OMG let’s do it
Sab Drikshit ke sapno ke kebab pure ho jayenge 😆
Originally posted by: Mevsta101
Did u notice the tear or was that just me 🤔
Yup .... tears of happiness. ... it has to burst out in some form😆
We need to posess that Sachini first and get the tricks of the trade off her 🤢