Originally posted by: Mevsta101
I want drishti to move back to the bed 😩
I want Rakshit to move into the bathroom with her☺️🤣😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Mevsta101
I want drishti to move back to the bed 😩
I want Rakshit to move into the bathroom with her☺️🤣😆
Originally posted by: Daydreamer123
🤣🤣
But rain is ruining world cup matches so that serials can increase their TRP.😆
That’s why World Cup shouldn’t be England
U can’t trust England weather 🤣
I want Rakshit to move into the bathroom with her☺️🤣😆
Lol impssoble scene
I want Rakshit to move into the bathroom with her☺️🤣😆
Hayeee chocolate in your mouth🍫
Originally posted by: Ariyatogether
Lol impssoble scene🤣
Rashi you can't say that
Originally posted by: BlueJasmine2.0
Nature is trying to help u know😉
What was srks dialogue...agar kisi jeez ko pure dil se chaho tu poori kaaynaat usey tumsey milanne ki kosis mai lag jaati hai🤣
Originally posted by: Mevsta101
That’s why World Cup shouldn’t be England
U can’t trust England weather 🤣
Is World cup in England😲 - I'm surprised they haven't learnt from past 🤣...does anyone actually learn from their past mistakes?🤣
Rashi you can't say that
I said already😂😂but i hope it comes☺️
Originally posted by: Ariyatogether
I said already😂😂but i hope it comes☺️
Yupp🤣☺️
Originally posted by: Ariyatogether
Mr Shergill will do the honours😉
Kya utake bed pe rakh de
I doubt it his the one that’s been trying to get her off the bed from day one (firstly by the stuff he said to her that night and then again with the hands and feet moving in sleep excuse)
🤣