🤣Bhaiya aaj kal sabji wale bhav khate he fir ye toh ladki he or usper business tycoon fidaa he than banta he boss 🤣
Fida dono the..bas Rakshit ko control nhi tha Drishti ko tha😉😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
🤣Bhaiya aaj kal sabji wale bhav khate he fir ye toh ladki he or usper business tycoon fidaa he than banta he boss 🤣
Fida dono the..bas Rakshit ko control nhi tha Drishti ko tha😉😆
🤣🤣🤣…. YOU'VE CLEARED MY ATTEMPT AT WRITING block🤣….Now im going to go and sit in a corner and mediate over THAT scene🤣🤣..I Love Tennis.... This will be Fantasy tennis on a whole other level🤣🤣



Originally posted by: Ariyatogether
But still mechanical🤣
I'm sure I could see their skin tingling from their closeness☺️🤓..Didn't you🤣🤣
I'm sure I could see their skin tingling from their closeness☺️🤓..Didn't you🤣🤣
I didnt observed it closely😂😂
Cant do now coz not much charging left
Originally posted by: Ariyatogether
Fida dono the..bas Rakshit ko control nhi tha Drishti ko tha😉😆
Mrs shegil ka control is on another level🤣Tumhara control bhi accha tum he car drive karo 🤣But after the ride he have same expressions as my ex
Mrs shegil ka control is on another level🤣Tumhara control bhi accha tum he car drive karo 🤣But after the he was having same expressions as my ex
🤣🤣Yup seat belt peheni thi bach gaye🤣
Hard work more than Mrs Shergill🤣🤣
Originally posted by: Ariyatogether
Hard work more than Mrs Shergill🤣🤣
🤣🤣🤣Miss their nok jhok😒
I have high hope for next week
Even i hv high hopes to see Sherni Shergill unless CV's ruin it😒