That is p's old friend who's getting married. I love p's Pune friends. They all seem very real. 😳
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
That is p's old friend who's getting married. I love p's Pune friends. They all seem very real. 😳
I just saw parth's ig story without reading caption n face of the person...I was like what , then when I checked again thank God it was not him.😆
To each his own, UKGirl....you won’t be able to stop people from commenting and you won’t be able to stop analyzing 😂 it’s all in good jest right ?
Originally posted by: abcdexyz
😲😲 i never knew this theory
I heard about it just months ago :p
Hey the Pariah shippers are just having fun to add drama. Don’t take it seriosuly. Let them chillax and ship.
Originally posted by: abhiya_12
I am saying this again and again please don't quotes the posts you don't agree with, everyone are entitled to have their opinions so if we don't like just ignore it yaar, ignorance is the bliss and stop this quoting and giving explanations please. We are giving unnecessary attention TBH.
Okay teacher....shollly 🤗
Shaadi par bhi phone
https://www.instagram.com/p/Byk_8A1BewV/?igshid=77hp3zrmk582
Originally posted by: RollingStones
Today I realize ....How it feels after getting Injection ....
🤣doctor taste ur own medicine
Greyjoy bhayya hyping his Elita behen is the cutest thing😆
Originally posted by: abhiya_12
I am saying this again and again please don't quotes the posts you don't agree with, everyone are entitled to have their opinions so if we don't like just ignore it yaar, ignorance is the bliss and stop this quoting and giving explanations please. We are giving unnecessary attention TBH.
Okay apologies🤗