Originally posted by: RollingStones
Bee is getting Cheesy ......learn from your Shauhar ...
Yeah, cheese is love... yum! Helps in gaining weight too🤗😎🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: RollingStones
Bee is getting Cheesy ......learn from your Shauhar ...
Yeah, cheese is love... yum! Helps in gaining weight too🤗😎🤣
Originally posted by: Bookworm_
Pariah sailed toward Bermuda Triangle and it disappeared - search is on for the leftovers of sheep - Keep prayin’ 🤧🤣
Idk behen
There is a theory that under Bermuda Triangle there is the "hidden" Atlantis magical land🥺 PaRiah r enjoying their life as a marmaids🤡
Oye no more PaRiah, not allowed here
Bee's Romeo quote reminded me of Eri's juliet 😆
Originally posted by: Bookworm_
Haha we are happy to provide some fun to people who don’t have fun and who find fun in invading others fun! Happy to help, honey! :) 🤗
Thanks, I would be counting on that. It feels nice to slip out of reality once in a while 😃
Originally posted by: abhiya_12
I recommend Bee too as a assistant for Spotty Dada's FF, very talented girl
Gosh that was a song I got reminded when I thought about his cap - ugh the other day someone called Romeo wala cap! Ugh! Me taking a bucket full of offense! 💔😔🤧
🤣
Originally posted by: abhiya_12
Oye no more PaRiah, not allowed here
Today I realize ....How it feels after getting Injection ....
Originally posted by: Pranchat
I already told before, I am an Eri fan solely. I just liked Parth’s character in KYY. To me he acted much better there. As Anurag , I find his acting generic , but I do appreciate him for molding the character making it his own in the eyes of the fans
There is erica's solo AT as well
You might want to go there 😆
Originally posted by: Bookworm_
Gosh that was a song I got reminded when I thought about his cap - ugh the other day someone called Romeo wala cap! Ugh! Me taking a bucket full of offense! 💔😔🤧
🤣
Bucket full of shorries 😂🤗
Originally posted by: Pranchat
I already told before, I am an Eri fan solely. I just liked Parth’s character in KYY. To me he acted much better there. As Anurag , I find his acting generic , but I do appreciate him for molding the character making it his own in the eyes of the fans
Are you kidding 😲
Parth has improved to quite a large large extent in his acting here in KZK. Period🙏