Yup🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Yup🤣
Ok. So if I disappeared its because my phone's battery died🤣
Swara r u going to stay in hostel for u clg???
Originally posted by: Daydreamer123
Ok. So if I disappeared its because my phone's battery died🤣
Ohhh ok 🤣
Originally posted by: Daydreamer123
Ok. So if I disappeared its because my phone's battery died🤣
How much charging is there?
Aapka swagat aarti ke saath😆Originally posted by: Ariyatogether
I m back guys🤗
Just 3% and no electricity🤣Originally posted by: Ariyatogether
How much charging is there?
Originally posted by: Daydreamer123
Aapka swagat aarti ke saath😆
🥳
Originally posted by: Daydreamer123
Just 3% and no electricity🤣
Great😐😐