Page
of
1Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Thanks for sharing 🤗
Excited for this 😛
Lots & lots of Kala teekas for our Akshan & Nishika
TFS Ramona🤗
It's Kannu's fav song na😛
Thanks for sharing Ramona🤗
I am excited to see this
☯️☯️☯️Lots of Kaala Teeka to Akshan & Nishika & Guddan Show☯️☯️☯️
They will needed after all they are entering Green Anaconda Zone
Hope our Akshan & Guddan show also get more fans from their guest appearance.
Tfs Ramona🤗
Looking too good together
Omg I dreamt of Akshan performing on PHOTO yeh mil Gaya but some how I feel it's little fika waiting for the final product on 15 June
When is this dance sequence being aired ???
I've heard it will be in Kumkum Bhagya is this correct ??
Please advise, many thanks
When is this dance sequence being aired ???
I've heard it will be in Kumkum Bhagya is this correct ??
Please advise, many thanks
on 15th June 8 PM onwards @ Kumkum Bhagya 5 years celebration
Originally posted by: captainplus
on 5th June 8 PM onwards @ Kumkum Bhagya 5 years celebration
She meant to say 15th June😛 @8pm
She meant to say 15th June😛 @8pm
opps it was a typo. thank you 😊