Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
Means?? Sorry I am very bad with short forms..
State service Commission Combined graduate level entrance test
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
Means?? Sorry I am very bad with short forms..
State service Commission Combined graduate level entrance test
30 plus episodes di more than a month nah separation 2 months hogayiOriginally posted by: dusk2dawn
Waah thank you lina n abhi it must have passed 200 mark so almost last 30 episodes have been headaches..🤕
It is the entrance test through which one can enter different departments of government like Income tax,Government secretariat etc😎
One of the toughest exams of India😎after that comes CWE for Banks😎
Originally posted by: FlowerHater
It is the entrance test through which one can enter different departments of government like Income tax,Government secretariat etc😎
That I know but didn’t know the full form...😆
staff selection commission combined graduate level examinationOriginally posted by: dusk2dawn
Means?? Sorry I am very bad with short forms..
civil service bhi tough haiOriginally posted by: FlowerHater
One of the toughest exams of India😎after that comes CWE for Banks😎
Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
That I know but didn’t know the full form...😆
😳
To dusky where you live in Ahmedabad🤓
this year paper was tough compared to last 5 or 6 years