kuch bhi .. ..😒
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
kuch bhi .. ..😒
Originally posted by: abhiya_12
Arrey cheap, filthy, worthless and unfaithful dikha rahi hain😆
It's worthless...the left out clothes after stitching a dress is often called as chirkut...
Originally posted by: abhiya_12
Mujhe kaisae patha Google nae bhola😆
ye common word hai.. Usually isko games me zyada use hota hai..😆
Originally posted by: UKGirl22
Can we address this atrocity for a moment? Who looks worse?
https://www.instagram.com/p/Byjs7ADhsXv/?igshid=1xisa0fm7hkqn
With a heavy heart I declare eri looks worse. With that washed out makeup and eiffel tower on her head..
Originally posted by: writ_in_water
am I the only one ...ye kuch mujhe jham nahi raha....time waste episode pheels 😕 ye skit karenge aur humey sirf anupre reactions dikhayenge 😵
Even I didn't liked it wastage of time instead could have given anupre themselves talking about their love story alone😆
Originally posted by: abhiya_12
She's looking pretty, but Anurag didn't wore red shirt in first episode right?🤔
He was doing pooja.. 😆
Originally posted by: pallawi1803
It's worthless...the left out clothes after stitching a dress is often called as chirkut...
Sab ek ek definition dhae rahe hain I will go with small, it's perfect 😂
Aww guys... 🤗.
There's always hope in the world. Hope for the best, prepare for the worst is my motto in almost everything. It gives a lot of peace.
Anyways, continuing with the theme, I'm calling anu pre wedding for the 200th epi. 🥳
Originally posted by: Zaalima_5
He was doing pooja.. 😆
No I meant in their first college meeting? It's blue shirt as far as I remember not red😆
Somebody please dm me what is this wahi-Erica thing? Why do people ship them? Something happened or happening there? Did she openly flirt with him on sns?😆