He is not in saddu mode aaj kal
Ladka is being excited and kiddoish
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
He is not in saddu mode aaj kal
Ladka is being excited and kiddoish
Arrey has math Google sae poocho it's giving different meanings, if it's what Google says Eri joothae maaregi Partho ko😆
Amitabh bachan ka acc hack ho gaya..
Koi eri ka insta acc bhi kar yaar..🙏
Originally posted by: writ_in_water
Pata Nahi ..I asked my husband..he gave me a look said it means small...🤣 I didn't elaborate 😎
He gave you a look explains everything thanks😆
I think Parth feels our pain with Erica’s grid.
I get a shock sometimes when I open my insta and the first pic is a hair, is some hair.....
It looks like he’s decided to target the hand
Originally posted by: abhiya_12
Arrey has math Google sae poocho it's giving different meanings, if it's what Google says Eri joothae maaregi Partho ko😆
Aise kya meaning hain 😆
I only saw cheap/thirfty/chor kind of meanings
Originally posted by: UKGirl22
I think Parth feels our pain with Erica’s grid.
I get a shock sometimes when I open my insta and the first pic is a hair, is some hair.....
It looks like he’s decided to target the hand
@bold: 🤣
I know! I saw something floating around and then saw posted by iam_ejf 😆
Originally posted by: abhiya_12
Arrey has math Google sae poocho it's giving different meanings, if it's what Google says Eri joothae maaregi Partho ko😆
Arey jo cheating karta hai usko bolte hain..🤣
Originally posted by: UKGirl22
I think Parth feels our pain with Erica’s grid.
I get a shock sometimes when I open my insta and the first pic is a hair, is some hair.....
It looks like he’s decided to target the hand
Good going Parth please tell her to stop this grid obsession now😆
Arrey cheap, filthy, worthless and unfaithful dikha rahi hain😆