https://www.instagram.com/p/ByiQ_LpB2va/
Cheesy Anurag Basu 😂
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
https://www.instagram.com/p/ByiQ_LpB2va/
Cheesy Anurag Basu 😂
God they make his lips so pink in such edits ...these days when I watch old scenes I am more focussed on his lipstick for what reason I don't know 😆
This reminded me of the trio pic of paricapoo from kkhh promotions
That was a broken heart, this is a closed 💓
Btw his hands are perfect in making that heart ☺️
His pink lipstick is distracting and fans highlight it pics too😆
Originally posted by: ifmember
One more 😆
Gym jaao gym jaao gym jaao🤪
https://www.instagram.com/p/ByiRIOlBjkk/?igshid=16ikz7tvpbsh8
I really feel bad for him, he tries hard to start work out and all but ends up getting these😂
Super Cheesy , but they make it work thanks to the innocence portrayed which makes us feel the young couple vibe .
Originally posted by: 67WHE6RX2PR3NTHZ
Super Cheesy , but they make it work thanks to the innocence portrayed which makes us feel the young couple vibe .
Yes kudos to them for making us not cringe with that cheesiness 😂
I miss Ench, Bee and Shilpa😔
I dislike these types of editing which make their lips look orange red..😒Originally posted by: abhiya_12
His pink lipstick is distracting and fans highlight it pics too😆
why they show us hut again
purani yaad zalham hare kar diye