Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Good women need to take up production. But her profit will depend on how much she is investing on movie. If its small number, her share will be small, even if it is bb. If its big investment, she will earn a good profit
Disappointed in Deepika.
I think she really looks like her by coincidence otherwise they wudn't have approached her.
Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan
Disappointed in Deepika.
I don't think she is doing it as a career movie, she just simply want to give tribute to her mother and all other women who were behind the sportsmen. To represent their contribution in making these greats from behind.
good..I guess there will not be much romance..give me something like Piku and Rana and I am happy.
Now she is banking on her hubby lol
https://youtu.be/Gwj2v_jTl_U?si=mDftahcVscuge1Ne
https://www.indiaforums.com/article/salman-khan-returns-as-host-for-bigg-boss-20-this-is-when-show-may-go-on-floors-report_234826
https://x.com/i/status/2078749949051977737
https://x.com/i/status/2071601156107972856
https://x.com/i/status/2069284919063568612
13