Originally posted by: Vartika026
Is anyone making or shall I?
haan you do it vartuu
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Originally posted by: Vartika026
Is anyone making or shall I?
haan you do it vartuu
Originally posted by: khatimeethi
Extension ke naam par AT khatam kardo🤣
Yes finish it today..I will be back to active mode from tomorrow 😎
plz someone suggest a title for AT 😭😭😭
that’s what I was thinking yaysilsila will complete 100 episodes
and kunal's B'day will happen on set
yeyyy 😍💃💃💃
lol you are funnyOriginally posted by: khatimeethi
Extension ke naam par AT khatam kardo🤣
that’s what I was thinking yay
hi fi ray
plz someone suggest a title for AT 😭😭😭
U me n our sweet home.....translate in hindi...if it is ok😜😜😜😜
aww hope someone suggests the nameplz someone suggest a title for AT 😭😭😭
this is goodU me n our sweet home.....translate in hindi...if it is ok😜😜😜😜
U me n our sweet home.....translate in hindi...if it is ok😜😜😜😜
I don't have aproblem 😃