rosy di you're the admin on ksg at?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
rosy di you're the admin on ksg at?
Di, so Anjaan is Rakshit and he knows Drishṭi truth?
Originally posted by: nuomi.riceball
Di, so Anjaan is Rakshit and he knows Drishṭi truth?
Yes. And I am happy that he knows about her powers and visions.
Originally posted by: MeervanSJ
Yes. And I am happy that he knows about her powers and visions.
Does Drishṭi know that Rakshit is Anjaan?
No...she isn't when suspecting Mr. Shergill
Sorry it's even not suspecting...typos 🥺
Originally posted by: MeervanSJ
No...she isn't when suspecting Mr. Shergill
But what did she see when her hand was in Anjaan's forehead?
See, I told right, and that without even watching the show 😎Originally posted by: MeervanSJ
Yes. And I am happy that he knows about her powers and visions.
Originally posted by: TenderCoconut
See, I told right, and that without even watching the show 😎
I thought you started to watch the show kiddo?
Originally posted by: AsadZoya1708
Hello Everyone...
Mona are you watching KZK?
Forever in our Hearts This CC is for anyone who wants to relive Sidharth's memories and discuss anything related to him. My hope is that this CC...
1.4k